Our return policy lasts 30 days after the delivery date.
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, or there is another kind of issue within 30 days of the item arriving we'll gladly get you your money back. Please note that your item must be returned in the original packaging, unused and in the same condition that it was received in to be eligible for a refund. The amount of refund will be subject to the inspection of the item being returned back. For return reasons like no longer needed/bought by mistake etc., buyer is responsible to send the item back, we will provide return shipping address upon authorization.
If you received a defected item, please contact us providing proof, and we'll provide an exchange or full refund.
We strive to make sure every customer loves their experience with us, so if you have any issues. Contact us!
How to get a refund:
1) Contact us via Email (email@example.com) - providing Proof of item condition & telling us the issue
2) We will give you a return address to send the item to.
3) When you return the item please write the ORDER ID (should have been received in your e-mail confirmation of the order) on a piece of paper inside the package. This ensures that we know who sent it, and can make sure you receive the refund and not someone else.
Once your return is received and inspected, an email will be sent to notify you that we have received your returned item (as long as you clearly place the order ID so we know who sent it). We will also notify you of the approval or the rejection of your refund.
4) If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, item & shipping price (costs of it being sent to you) will be refunded. Although you are required to pay the return shipping fee (unless a defected item, we will pay). Please allow up to 5 days for our team to issue you the refund. Moreover, if the return is not due to our error like no longer needed, bought by mistake, unauthorized purchase then we reserve the right to deduct up to 15% restocking fee from the product cost.
NOTE: If you incorrectly put in your shipping information at checkout, and it was shipped to an incorrect address we can only partially refund you for this error, as we are not liable for you providing incorrect information. You are responsible for making sure the address given to us is correct.
For all the international orders or outside UK, we can't assume the responsibility of delivering the package safely because it might be opened by the relevant authorities OR customs at the airport for inspection. In case of defect or damage, buyer will be responsible for return shipping to our warehouse based in the UK.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, please follow these steps:
1. Wait 3 days after we say we will initiate a refund in the e-mail.
2. If you haven't received your refund after 5 days, ensure that the refund isn't simply being processed (may be delayed and in a processing stage).
3. Contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
4. Contact and clarify with your bank that the refund hasn't been received. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
5 If you've completed the above steps and still have not received a refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.
Exchanges (if applicable)
If your item is defective or damaged - a replacement is possible if you get in contact. Send us an email at email@example.com explaining your situation with a few images of the damaged/defective item. We'll be glad to help!
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll be credited for the value of your return. In order to do this you need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org explaining the issue, and we'll give you further steps on how to get your credit and how to return the item.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, please contact them first - and let them return the item on behalf of you.