The Karambit (Kerambit) is a small Indonesian curved knife that resembles a tiger’s claw. It’s unique curve structure and finger ring design makes it easy to maneuver without losing grip. This knife is crafted and inspired by the in-game CS:GO item which is considered rare and represents a symbol of prestige for players who collect them. The addition of an actual and exact replica of the CS:GO knife to your setup will make your gear look awesome—so you can show it off to your friends in the CS:GO community.
"With its curved blade mimicking a tiger's claw, the karambit was developed as part of the southeast Asian martial discipline of silat. The knife is typically used with a reverse grip, with the finger ring on the index finger."
―Official CS:GO description
- SPECIFICATIONS: Full length: 18.5 cm (7.28 inch)/Blade length: 8 cm (3.15 inch)/Handle length: 10.5 cm(4.13 inch)/Blade width – 3cm (1.18 inch)/Handle width – 4 cm (1.57 inch)/Blade thickness – 0.38 cm(0.15 inch)/Handle thickness – 1.6 cm (0.63 inch)
- REINFORCED EDGE: 50HRC stainless steel forged blade that provides excellent strength, edge retention, and corrosion resistance. Due to its hardness and toughness, this knife can also be used for outdoor activities, such as camping and hiking.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & COMFORTABLE GRIP: Built with a customized handle to maximize comfort and grip. This feature provides safe knife handling so you can easily mimic CS:GO knife tricks.
- DURABLE HANDLE & KNIFE SHEATH: Made from ABS and Fiberglass—these parts are much more flexible, stronger, and heat-resistant to prevent the knife from breaking.
- COLLECTOR’S EDITION: Each knife is crafted to perfection with details precisely done to create an accurate replica of the CS:GO Karambit knife.
Europe: 5-10 days
North America: 10-15 days
Australasia: Karambits not allowed
Worldwide: 10-20 days
Click the "Add to Cart" button and join our community of gaming setup collectors!